Thursday, February 16, 2012

Frosted Designs Design Team

I have such exciting news....I can hardly contain myself!  I am the newest member of the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Design Team!  I am so honored to have been chosen from all the talented designers worldwide.  I hope you will stop by and check out Frosted Designs at http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/.  Frosted Designs has three challenges going on all at the same time.  I hope you will link up your amazing projects!

This weeks challenge was to create a card, layout, or project using the word "Love".  I am addicted to making scrappy cards lately.  I decided to use one to create a card.  I love scrap cards.  It's a great way to use up all your leftovers! 


I hope this inspires you to create a card for someone you love!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Love the stitching on your card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the FD Team, Michelle!! Looking forward to working with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi michelle!! Congrats on making the FD team, i am also a newbie, looking forward to see your work and good luck!! Channa

    ReplyDelete