Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Papersack Stationery

I have had a big stack of papersacks sitting around since the little paperbag scrapbooks were popular.  I was kinda tired of looking at them.  There are so many possibilities with papersacks.  I made a papersack journal as a gift recently.  I was inspired by an article in the Autumn issue of GreenCrafts.  Love that magazine!  Cynthia Shaffer, created paper bag stationery.  www.cynthiashaffer.typepad.com/blog    I was inspired and decided to create some cards and envelopes.  I used the large lunch sack.  I was able to make two envelopes from each sack.  I made a template on cardboard using an envelope I already had.  Life has been a little busy so I have only had time to make a few.  I don't know that I will ever buy a  card again....Well, maybe because I have a card and paper fettish!  Here is a taste of what I have made so far.




More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment