Sunday, September 18, 2011

Garage Sale and Thrifty Finds

It has been so crazy this past couple weeks, it's been hard to find time to create anything.  However, we didn't have much going on this weekend, so we were able to visit a few garage sales in the area.  I found a lot.  Troy wasn't so lucky.  Here are a few of my finds:

A lovely ladies costume jewelry!


Great collage fodder...A huge stack of Eagle Stamp Saving Books.


Two Scrabble Board Games.  Everytime I see one I buy it for the letter tiles.


My husband spotted this spice rack for me.  He thought I could benefit from it while using my spray inks.  Genius!

This great little metal box with alpha dividers, a basket for my desk to store items that I use often like rub-ons, Dominos, a little black book from 1899 that has prayers in it.



An old fraternity suitcase from Bradley University.  I am going to use it to store my costume jewelry.


My favorite children's board book, Barnyard Dance, by Sandra Boynton.


And last but not least, a board game called, Life Stories.  It will be fun to play during the holidays.  (i.e. if I don't use it for journal prompts first.)


Looking forward to next weekend.  There are tons of sales in the area.  My mom's coming to visit this next week, so it should be a fun time.  Happy Treasure Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment