Saturday, April 2, 2011

Coolest Billboard Ever!

Red Gold Tomato Billboard



Closer View

This billboard is just a whole lot of creative AWESOMENESS!  It's right here in our town!  Hats off to the designer.  I don't think I have ever seen a three deminsional billboard with this much creativity, at least in Springfield.  We kept trying to figure out what they were making as we drove by.  We all had lots of guesses.  Honestly, I thought it was a billboard for Jeffrey Alan's.  I was wrong!  Tomatoes!  Who would have thought tomatoes?  It's been up now for a month or so.  It makes me smile everytime I see it.  *Happy Sigh!* I know I am amused with the simple things.  But, who can deny that this is some awesome creativity.  I want to eat Red Gold Tomatoes, so I guess it's done it's job!  LOL  Art is everywhere, and in everything.  You just have to take the time to stop long enough to look at it.  Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment