Saturday, February 12, 2011

Button Button Whose Got the Button....

Making Button Bouquets


Just hanging out today having some fun.  I really wanted to finish a project today, so I decided to make a button bouquet.  I have quite a few vintage buttons.  I have made a few for gifts, but decided to make myself one.  I found this amazing treble clef note vase a few months back, and I have been dying to make a bouquet to put in it.  I finally got the time to do it.  Yay!   

I found the idea originally at: http://tparty.typepad.com/the_tcozy/2007/10/index.html .  She has a fantastic tutorial on how to make them, and a wealth of ideas and inspiration.  Be sure to check out her Etsy shop! 

I love it!  It makes me smile.  The colored buttons I used are not vintage, but I loved the colors. I found them at Hancock Fabrics. The white ones are vintage, and I found them at a local thrift store a few months back.   The doily was one of my grandmother's.

No comments:

Post a Comment