Thursday, November 10, 2011

Freedom isn't Free

Dear Veterans,

Thank you for defending my freedom.  Thank you for the tireless hours you spend in grueling weather.  Thank you for the sacrifice that you give in putting yourself in harms way.    For those who have been wounded as a result of service, I am truly in awe of your courage and devotion.   Thank you for the time you spend away from your families to fight for me.  At times, those of you who miss the birth of your children because you are fighting abroad.  The many holidays that you spend separated from the ones you love.   And to those who have lost their lives for the cause of freedom words can not describe my humble gratitude.  Thank you American Armed Forces past, present and future.  I am eternally grateful for your sacrifice and recognize that my freedom isn't free!



With Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment